- Client: Global PLC Food
- Service: Strategic Leadership
- Highly successful food manufacturer with combination of major European and US brands. Entrepreneurial Group but held back through various cultural and linguistic barriers to implementing the overall vision and strategy
- Worked with European Country Directors and European Board and HR Council as well as in-depth work with the UK Senior Management Team
- Developed Group’s European strategy, including introducing a new framework for behaviours and ways of working
- Worked with European Board on strategic implementation, including identifying and matching skill sets with strategy
- Performance coached Country Directors
- Facilitated Strategic Leadership Programme
- Assisted in reorganising supply chain and implementing ERP system
- Facilitated Programme Direction approach to coordinating project management
- Enhanced leadership capability and effectiveness from the European Board acting as a Team rather than as a collection of individuals.
- Inclusion in the top 10 suppliers to a major supermarket Group.
- Time to market for new products halved.
- On-time and on-budget delivery increased by 80%.