- Client: Private Limited Company Contract Services
- Service: Strategic Partnership, Realising Business Value
- Rapid growth over a 3-year period, accumulating in serious cash flow problems and a severe lack of controls. This resulted in the business unable to establish their present financial situation and way forward.
- Production and execution of clear business plan and exit strategy.
- Financial and business direction, with operational support around management information and controls.
- Team alignment around vision and strategy.
- Identification of gaps in the business around roles, accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Performance coaching of Managing Director.
- Robust business plan and financial models in place giving clear direction and targets going forward.
- Vastly improved management information systems to enable better business decisions to be made.
- Improvement in overall credibility of the business to source new funds and new investors.
- Clear accountabilities and responsibilities across management team to focus on strategic and operational issues.
- Business able to move to next level through successful merger with competitor business.