Value Driven Alignment™
We work on a one on one basis with the Executive and/or Management Board and their teams to co-create, clarify, shape and align the vision, goals, strategic priorities and behaviours of the business. By working directly with the board of directors and senior leadership teams, we create engagement, commitment and alignment, and implement an organisational transformation to take your business to the next level.
We increase business and personal performance by establishing the strategic priorities, values and behaviours that lead to sustainable results and increase the long term value of the organisation.
Can you relate to any of the following?
- The market is getting tougher, we need to be doing things differently
- The new CEO/President is looking for support in engaging the business with the changes they wish to make
- We have so many strategic challenges that we don’t know how to priortise them
- We are not sure where our organisation is going
- We are not moving quickly enough
- Our goals are not clear defined
- We need a robust plan to deliver our results today AND move our business forward
- As a team, we do not clearly understand what it is going to take to achieve our goals
- We have some great individuals but we need to to be working more as a high performing leadership team
- Our behaviours are not in-line with our business goals
- We need to understand all the levers we can pull to increase the performance of our business
- We need to set an example to the rest of our organisation to show that we can lead our business
- We need to create a new culture for our people and our business
- We’re under great pressure from our shareholders and need to understand how we can perform better and meet their expectations
How does it work?
By focusing on the real vision, strategy, goals and outcomes of the business, whilst discovering the underpinning drivers and latent talents of the individuals and team, is where greater results are achieved and the learning is long lasting and life changing.
It is based on our proven methodology, The Udell Matrix©. The process typically lasts for four months and is delivered in three phases through a programme of one-to-one sessions, Board observations and tailored workshops with the leadership team.
Phase One is about Creation; taking stock of where the individuals, team and business is today and where it needs to be, exploring the teams current perspectives, including their markets, vision and values, their challenges and strategies, ways of working and team dynamics. By the end of this phase the team will own, be committed to and aligned behind a plan to move forward with the key areas of focus that they are going to address.
Phase Two is about Integration; guiding the team to make the changes and close the gaps. Supporting and challenging the team and individuals in their own contribution and behaviours. Enabling the leaders to put in place the plans and actions that are going to deliver the results and impacts required.
Phase Three is about Implementation; taking the actions, commitments and alignment further. Mentoring and coaching to facilitate implementation within their own teams and across functions of the business. Ensuring the vision, strategy and goals are executed in reality through every part of the organisation to maximise results. This also embeds all of the discoveries, development and learning that has taken place and ensures the team have the skills, know-how and competencies to lead the strategy and goals to success and demonstrate the behaviours consistent of a high performing leadership team.
Want more details?
Please contact us for an initial conversation to explore whether Value Driven Alignment is right for your organisation.
“Investment in people is fundamental to the success of any business. The Udell Group’s ability to bring out the potential in people is amazing. What they say they will deliver is exactly what they do; their unique style is engaging and their results speak for themselves.“
Alistair McGeorge – Executive Chairman – New Look